New machines in stock now:
Used machines in stock now:
- McCloskey S130 mobile screener
- Nordberg Lokotrack ST620 mobile screener
- Nordberg Lokotrack LT1213B mobile impactor crushing plant
- Nordberg Lokotrack Senator screening plant
- Fintec 1107 mobile jaw crusher
- Sandvik QA140 mobile screener
- Terex Finlay 883 mobile screener
- Terex Finlay J1175 mobile jaw crusher
Remember, we can work with you to source the best waste processing equipment and plant machinery for your needs, wherever you are in the world. Contact us now to see how we can help you and your business.
Quarry machines trader
Here at RG Recycling, our staff are expert plant machinery traders. One of our specialisms is quarry machinery. We've been helping quarry owners and operators source high quality, reliable new and used quarry machines, such as crushers, flip-flop screens, trommels and more.
As part of our work trading quarrying equipment, we are often asked to recommend quarry plant designs and source a range of related vehicles such as loaders and tippers. Simply get in touch to see how we can help you - whether you need quarry machinery urgently or just an informal chat about what might be best for you.
Every quarrying plant has different needs, so we can provide you and your business with flexible solutions. Looking for the latest, high volume screening equipment? Have a look at the McCloskey B200 screener, which offers unprecedented performance even in the toughest conditions. Or perhaps you have a specific quarry machine in mind and need help finding someone who can locate and deliver it for you. Whatever your needs, we can help.
New and used quarry equipment
New quarrying equipment is a big investment, but can offer your plant the benefits of new, efficient technology. Modern quarry machinery can provide a range of benefits, such as:
- Efficiency - high volume plants will quickly see a return on investment.
- Mobility - both on the road and around the yard. Tune your site for the best results.
- Safety - easily accessible switches, belt guards and other innovations will reduce operating risk.
Another option available to someone looking to invest in a quarrying plant is used quarrying equipment. Proven quarrying machines with thousands of ours left in them can make an excellent addition to any plant and might be a good option for smaller operations or those with potentially shorter lifespans. Some benefits of purchasing used quarry plant equipment include:
- Lower initial investment - start processing quickly without waiting for capital.
- Flexibility - experiment with different machines to develop the perfect quarrying plant for your needs.
- Mature parts market - with a large number of each model already out there, parts can be found more cost effectively.
Quarrying equipment for sale
We can bring the very best knowledge and expertise to your company in order to find the best new or used quarrying equipment for your needs. Get in touch today and see how we can help your business save money.