Terex Finlay 883 overview
* We will not pass your details on to third parties.
Terex Finlay 883 photos
Used Terex Finlay 883 for sale
- 2007 Finlay 883 Tracked Finger Screen
- 5642 hours
- 50 mm fingers top deck
- 16mm square mesh bottom deck
- New 10 and 12mm mesh will be supplied with machine
- Deutz engine
- New side conveyor belt fitted
- Machine in good working order
- Available immediately
Terex Finlay screening plant
The high performance Terex Finlay 883 is designed to work after a primary crusher or on it’s own as a frontline tracked mobile screening machine.
Applications include quarrying, mining construction and demolition debris, topsoil, recycling, sand, gravel, coal and aggregates.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 500 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher or an excavator.
Terex Finlay 883 specs
Dimensions and weight
|Transport||Weight||70,547lbs (Standard machine configuration)||32,000kg|
The Terex 883 features a wide range of the latest features and benefits.
- Aggressive screen box can accept bofor bars, speedharps woven mesh, punch plate, tines and cascade fingers.
- Modular configuration screen box with 4.8m x 1.5m (16' x 5') top deck and 3.65m x 1.5m (12' x 5') bottom deck screen.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 13'' to 19''.
- Screen box discharge end can be hydraulically raised 500mm to facilitate efficient and easy media access and changing.
- All stockpiling conveyors are hydraulic angle adjustable.
- CAT water-cooled engine 83kW (111hp) c/w pre-cleaner system (scavenger)
- Abbrasion resistant plate steel pan apron feeder with heavy duty chain drive
- Hopper capacity: 7m3 hopper (9.16yds3)
- No grid unit
- Modular configuration screen box
- Hydraulic raise for mesh changing: 500mm (20'')
- 4.8m x 1.5m (16' x 5') top deck screen and 3.65m x 1.5m (12' x 5') bottom deck screen
- Catwalk around screen c/w handrail, kick board and access ladder
- Screen box reject chute (1)
- 1200mm (48'') wide o/s conveyor with twin drive and chevron belt(3.6m (11' 11'') discharge height)
- 800mm (32'') wide chevron belt on middle grade conveyor with variable speed & thumper roller
- 800mm (32'') wide plain belt on fines conveyor with variable speed and belt scraper
- Remote start/stop of pan feeder
- Skirting on oversize conveyor
- Heavy duty undercarriage unit with 400mm wide pads - 3280mm sprocket centres
- Control operation of tracks via hand held-set with 5m connection lead
- Safety guards in compliance with machinery directive
- Low level greasing
- Emergency Stops (4 nr)
Contact us now for more information
Want to know more about international availability, pricing or specifications? Simply enter your email address or phone number!
Not sure what machine would be best for your plant? Click here to arrange a free online, telephone, or face-to-face consultation.