International waste processing equipment
New machines in stock now:
Used machines in stock now:
- McCloskey S130 mobile screener
- Nordberg Lokotrack ST620 mobile screener
- Nordberg Lokotrack LT1213B mobile impactor crushing plant
- Nordberg Lokotrack Senator screening plant
- Fintec 1107 mobile jaw crusher
- Sandvik QA140 mobile screener
- Terex Finlay 883 mobile screener
- Terex Finlay J1175 mobile jaw crusher
Remember, we can work with you to source the best waste processing equipment and plant machinery for your needs, wherever you are in the world. Contact us now to see how we can help you and your business.
Recycling equipment specialists
Here at RG Recycling, our staff are experts in recycling equipment. We know the ins and outs of every machine on the market, and exactly what type of machine is required to meet your waste material recycling and processing needs. For example, we deal in crushers, flip flop screens, trommels and more. If you don't see what you are looking for, remember that we can source a variety of machines on your behalf - just get in touch with us today to see how we can help you.
We can help you:
- Determine what type of recycling equipment you need
- Find the best price for new or used equipment
- Buy, sell or lease recycling equipment both new and used
Recycling machinery for every need
As industrial recycling and waste recovery becomes an increasingly important issue, the market for cost-effective, efficient recycling equipment continues to expand. We can help you source the best plant solution, providing the information necessary to find the perfect solution for your business and material product.
After just a short dialogue with RG Recycling Group Ltd staff, we'll be able to quickly identify your needs and provide you with a variety of recycling equipment options:
- Perhaps you need to buy some small mobile recycling equipment for multiple locations?
- Maybe you have just opened a new recycling site, and require the very latest static recycling equipment?
- You might need to sell an old cone crusher, or hire a flip-flop screen for a short period?
- Or it could just be that you want to purchase the very latest jaw crusher or trommel screen in order to maximise your recycling output.
Why RG Recycling Group Ltd?
Whatever your need, RG Recycling Group Ltd can help. We know who the market leaders are in the industry, and why their machinery is the very best. In fact, we're continually working with the top manufacturers in order to develop the most effective recycling machinery possible.
Working with world leaders like McCloskey Equipment and Binder (BIVITEC) for example, has allowed us to develop the advanced B200 High G Force screener, which is already shipping across Canada, the USA and the UK.
We can bring the very best knowledge and expertise to your company in order to ensure your business the best possible return on investment. Get in touch today and see how we can help your business save money.