Mining screening machines
New machines in stock now:
Used machines in stock now:
- McCloskey S130 mobile screener
- Nordberg Lokotrack ST620 mobile screener
- Nordberg Lokotrack LT1213B mobile impactor crushing plant
- Nordberg Lokotrack Senator screening plant
- Fintec 1107 mobile jaw crusher
- Sandvik QA140 mobile screener
- Terex Finlay 883 mobile screener
- Terex Finlay J1175 mobile jaw crusher
Remember, we can work with you to source the best waste processing equipment and plant machinery for your needs, wherever you are in the world. Contact us now to see how we can help you and your business.
In extracting coal, ores and precious metals from the ground, the mining industry has always generated a lot of waste material. It is next to impossible to get the valuable raw materials we desire without creating this waste. Increasingly though, new recycling and recovery methods have reduced the amount of mining needed to be done.
Recover gold, silver, copper, aluminium and more
Gold, silver, and metals like copper and aluminium need to be processed and refined after mining. Crushers, screeners and trommels are all extremely useful at recovering metals that would otherwise be wasted, and reducing the amount of mining required. RG Recycling can source equipment specific to fine gold, silver and platinum recovery from fine ore, once again reducing your waste costs.
New and used mine screens and other plant equipment
One of the largest waste products from mining is the tailings. These waste tailings can be very small, but may still contain valuable fine metals. New reprocessing techniques have ensured that these tailings can be recycled and sorted to salvage any important material from them. RG Recycling can help you with this process, and many other mining waste issues:
- We can source the correct machinery to help you avoid hazardous metal waste
- We can provide crushers and screeners to sort through waste rock from the mining process
- We can categorise loose rock and buy or sell it for you
- We can advise on waste tailing reprocessing and fine gold recovery
Simply contact us today for more information or a free quote.